Natanek Group offers professional services in the field of intermodal transport, which is combining several transport sectors.
As part of our offer we include::
- Rail transport of 20 ‘/ 40’ / 45 ‘/ containers from and to Ports of Gdynia and Gdansk. We have several calls a week from Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw and Silesia
- Pickups and drop off containers
- Road transport of 20 ‘/ 40’ / 45 ‘ containers
- Door-to-door calls using road, rail and sea transport. It is implemented to the following countries: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Portugal and Russia
Intermodal transport brings many advantages like:
- reduce the cost of transport process
- reduce the risk of damage to the transported goods
- the ability to transport a larger quantity of cargo at the same time
- reducing the negative impact on the environment by reducing CO2 emission
- avoid traffic congestion
- the possibility of using various methods of loading and unloading
s your company interested in cooperation?
We encourage you to contact us:
Coordinator of intermodal transport